PPS believe that a hands on learning experience is essential…
"I hear & I forget - I see & I remember - I do & I understand"
Interns bring with them new perspectives, fresh ideas, and specialized strengths and skill sets.
- The student is able to apply related coursework principles to job responsibilities
- Identify specific areas of interest for future specialization
- Learn value-added, transferable skills to aid in career preparation
- Establish professional networking opportunities
- Connection with upper lever management
We have found with setting up an internship program it allows us to take advantage of short-term support. The extra sets of hands help our staff to be more productive, to accomplish more creative tasks where strategic thinking or expertise is required.